- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
NEIS 2021 – Conference on Sustainable Energy Supply and Energy Storage Systems
13. September 2021 - 14. September 2021
The main focus of the conference will be „Methods and practical approaches for power system planning and management“, with the following subtopics:
- Load management methods in smart grids
- Power system measurements and identification methods
- Operation of DC grids
- Innovative monitoring and protection methods
- Practical demonstration of smart grid solutions
- Grid integration of e-mobility
- Energy storage applications
- Fuel cells in electrical power systems
The support for NEIS 2021 by IEEE and IEEE PES Germany Chapter has been requested. Accepted papers are planned to be published in both VDE Verlag & IEEE Xplore.