- School development and organisational structures in educational institutions
- Social, political and legal conditions of education
- Datafication and digitalization of education and school organisation
- Cultural transfers and networks
- since May 2021: Research assistant at Helmut Schmidt University in the dtec-project „Smart Schools – SMASCH“, project lead: Prof. Dr. Sigrid Hartong (Professorship for Transformation of Governance in Education and Society)
- 11/2019 – 04/2021: Education Policy Officer, Bitkom e.V.
- 2017 – 2019: Study of „Euroculture: Society, Politics and Culture in a Global Context“ (M.A.) at Georg-August-Universität Göttingen and Rijksuniversiteit Groningen. Main focus: Cultural transfers and German-Scandinavian networks, national minorities, European public sphere; Master thesis: „Cultural Transfers between German and Swedish Theatre in the early 20th Century. The Reception and Function of German Theatre in Sweden“.
- 2016-2017: Student assistant at a.r.t.e.s. Graduate School for the Humanities, University of Cologne
- 2015-2016: Erasmus study abroad at Uppsala University, Sweden. Main focus: Language sociology and liguistics.
- 2013-2017: Study of Mediaculture und Scandinavian Studies (B.A.) at University of Cologne. Main focus: media and cultural theories, Scandinavian literature of the 20th century; Bachelor thesis: „The German theatre in Sweden. Max Reinhardt’s guest plays in Stockholm, 1911-1920“.
“Project Smart Schools (SMASCH).” (since January 2021)
OPAL research project (duration 48 months) to accompany and support schools in the development of sustainable, pedagogically meaningful and demand-oriented digitalization concepts that have an appropriate and target-adequate effect in the medium and long term.
Funded by the Center for Digitalization and Technology Research of the German Armed Forces (dtec.bw).
Brandau, Nina (2019) Cultural Transfers between German and Swedish Theatre in the early 20th Century. Contribution in the context of the 4th U4 Network Workshop „Concepts and Tools in Cultural Transfer. Research Case: Travel Writing“, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, 16.-17.05.2019.
Brandau, Nina (2018) Region vs. Nation – Regional actors‘ voice in the public debate on the reintroduction of border controls between Denmark and Germany. Paper presentation in the context of the Euroculture Intensive Programme „Where is Europe“, Jagiellonen University Krakow, 24.-30.06.2018.
Letzte Änderung: 24. June 2021