The DX will offer a hybrid setup for the workshop to allow speakers and guests to participate remotely. Remote participants may use the following link to join the DX.
Join the DX live via MS Teams here
- If you only participate online, please do not book tickets for the workshop on eventbrite as those tickets are for on site participants only.
- Remote speakers will be sharing their slides directly in MS Teams. The online session will be displayed on a big screen for all local attendees.
- Local presentations will be filmed and streamed live within MS Teams.
- Remote attendees: Please turn your camera off and mute your microphone while you are not speaking.
Health and Safety
Due to the ongoing pandemic strict measures regarding hygiene and health need to be followed during the workshop.
- Participants need to show proof of one of the following regarding covid-19: Full vaccination, recovery or an official negative pcr or antigen test not older than 48h.
- The negative test has to be ‘refreshed’ during the workshop time if the 48h limit is exceeded
- Participants need to wear a clinical mask during the workshop.
- On registration each participant is handed a wristband to indicate the completed registration. The wristband needs to be worn on all days.
The DX2021 takes place at the Dockland Hamburg in the Van-der-Smissen-Strasse 9, 22767 Hamburg, Germany. Have a look at Wikipedia for information about the city.
Tickets can be ordered free of charge on eventbrite. PW: DX21HH
For your convenience, we provide the following information to assist with travel planning. Attendees of DX2021 can easily reach Hamburg by airplane, train & car or by a combination of these options.
Travel by airplane
Hamburg Airport (airport code: HAM) is easily accessible from major airports.
The train station Hamburg Hauptbahnhof and Hamburg Altona are located centrally in Hamburg and offer a wide range of connections.
The main bus station ZOB Hamburg is located in the city center and offers a wide range of connections.
There are several hotels in the area of the workshop location. Here are a few suggestions.
DX-21 on Eventbrite – will be open soon
Paper submission deadline: April 30, 2021
Paper reviews deadline: July 1, 2021
Notification of acceptance: July 30, 2021
Registration deadline: August 15, 2021
Camera ready copies due: August 12, 2021
Workshop: September 13th-15th, 2021
Letzte Änderung: 9. September 2021