Department of Work, Organizational and Business Psychology
Postfach 70 08 22
- 01.2021 – today: Research Assistant / phd candidate at the Chair of Work, Organizational and Business Psychology, Helmut Schmidt University/ University of the Federal Armed Forces Hamburg
- 02.2021 – today: Research Assistant / phd candidate in the DTEC-Project: Digital Leadership and Health
- 01.2021 – today: Student research Assistant at the Chair of Industrial, Organizational and Business Psychology, Helmut Schmidt University/ University of the Federal Armed Forces Hamburg
- 09.2020 – 02.2021: Internship Global Strategic Organizational Development at Beiersdorf
- 03.2020 – 06.2020: Internship Psychological Aptitude Assessment and Competency Diagnostics in the Department of Aerospace Psychology at the German Aerospace Center
- 07.2017 – 09.2020: Tutor for personnel psychology as well as research assistant in the research group for organizational and business psychology at Darmstadt University of Technology
- 03.2017 – 06.2017: Internship in the field of management diagnostics and development at Kienbaum
- 11.2015 – 02.2017: Team and project tutor for interdisciplinary study projects at the Technical University Darmstadt
- 04.2015 – 02.2017: Working student in human resources development and internal training at the Technical University of Darmstadt
- 10.2017 – 10.2020: Master of Science Psychology at the Technical University of Darmstadt.
Master thesis: “The effectiveness of a Positive Psychology intervention to increase informal learning and initiative in the workplace”.
- 01.2019 – 07.2019: Semester abroad at the Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, Australia
- 10.2014 – 10.2017: Bachelor of Science Psychology at the Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany.
Bachelor’s thesis: “The influence of supervisors’ daily use of signature strengths on their subordinates’ job satisfaction and perceived leadership effectiveness”
- Digital Leadership and Health
- Remote work
- Positive Organizational Behavior
- Error management and culture
- Informal learning and personal initiative in the workplace
- Resources and positive interventions
- Character strengths in leaders and employees
- Psychological capital
- (upcoming) Neidlinger, S.M., Krick, A., Tautz, D., & Felfe, J. (2022). Moderating Effect of Telework Social Norms for Remote Worker Proficiency, Well-Being and Satisfaction with Work. In A. Krick and S. Neidlinger (Chairs), How Resources in New and Exceptional Workplaces Affect Employee’s Health and Individual Outcomes. Symposium at the 20th congress of the European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Leadership I
- Judgement & Decision Making / Behavioural Economics II
- Health Management & Intervention II
- Leadership & Psychology in Organizations
Letzte Änderung: 23. September 2021