Our team from LTS is proud to announce 6 contributions to the Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics (CLEO) 2021.
The CLEO®/Europe-EQEC conference series has a strong tradition as a comprehensive and prestigious gathering of optics and photonics researchers and engineers in Europe.
Three of the contributions will be oral presentations:
- Johann Gabriel Meyer: „Kerr-lens modelocked Cr:ZnS oscillator for spectroscopy and microscopy ap-plications“; June 23 at 14:45 (CF-6.2)
- Semyon Goncharov: „100 MW Thin-Disk Oscillator“; June 23 at 8:30 (CF-4.1)
- Tobias Julian Hofer: „Towards fully passive deep UV Dual-Comb Spectroscopy“; June 25 at 11:45 (CF-9.4)
Three of the contributions will be presented in the poster sessions:
- Ammar Wahid: „Supercontinuum generation in a nitrogen filled multipass cell“; June 23 at 10:00 (CF-P.3)
- Victor Hariton: „Towards 1 J-level multipass spectral broadening“ June 23 at 10:00 (CF-P.8)
- Mohsen Khalili Kelaki: „85 fs Yb:YAG bulk oscillator with separated Kerr-lens and gain media“ June 23 at 10:00 (CF-P.16)