Peer reviewed journals:
- Broetje, S., Bauer, G. F., & Jenny, G. J. (preparing manuscript for submission). Acceptance of a digitally-supported participatory team development tool by nurse managers.
- Broetje, S., Bauer, G. F., & Jenny, G. J. (2019). The relationship between resourceful working conditions, work-related and general sense of coherence. Health Promotion International. Advance online publication.
- Jenny. G. J., Bauer, G. F., Füllemann, D., Broetje, S., & Brauchli, R. (2019). „Resources-demands ratio”: Translating the JD-R-Model for company stakeholders. Journal of Occupational Health. Advance online publication.
- Broetje S., Jenny, G. J., & Bauer, G. F. (2020). The key job demands and resources of nursing staff: An integrative review of reviews. Frontiers in Psychology, 11(84).
- Lisman-Brötje, S. (2020). Promoting Salutogenic Working Conditions in Nursing – An Investigation of Job Resources, Sense of Coherence and Acceptance of Digitally-Supported Interventions. Dissertation, Universität Zürich.
Talks, workshops & symposia
- Broetje, S., Jenny, G. J., & Bauer, G. F. (2020, August). Adaptation of a digitally supported tool for resource-oriented team development to nursing professions. Presentation accepted as digital showcase at Careum Forum, Zurich, Switzerland.
- Broetje, S., Jenny, G. J., & Bauer, G. F. (2019, May). The key job resources and demands of nurses and their translation into interventions. In G. F. Bauer (Chair), Healthy Healthcare Workers: Psychosocial Working Conditions, Health, Quality of Care, Retention and Success Factors of Interventions. Symposium conducted at the conference of the European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology (EAWOP), Turin, Italy.
- Broetje, S., Jenny, G. J., & Bauer, G. F. (2018, September). The relationship between work-related sense of coherence (Work-SoC) and general sense of coherence (SoC) in the context of resourceful working situations. In G. F. Bauer & L. Vaandrager (Chairs), Salutogenesis. Poster presented as part of symposium conducted at the conference of the European Conference and International Forum for Health Promotion Research (IUHPE), Trondheim, Norway.
- Broetje, S., Jenny, G. J., & Bauer, G. F. (2018, September). The key job resources and demands of nursing staff: A narrative meta review. In K. Teoh & G. F. Bauer (Chairs), Relationships Between Working Conditions, Wellbeing and Performance in the Healthcare Sector: Building on and Extending the Existing Research Evidence. Symposium conducted at the conference of the European Academy of Occupational Health Psychology (EAOHP), Lisbon, Portugal.
- Leadership III
- Judgement & Decision Making II
- European Academy of Occupational Health Psychology (EAOHP)
- Health Promotion International
- Management Revue – Socio-Economic Studies
Letzte Änderung: 17. June 2021