To navigate within any page, there are 3 possible positions to find continuative links:
- Main menu (see #1 in figure)
- Menu (see #2 in figure)
- Context Area (see #3 in figure)
Every page provides its navigation path, that is introduced with 'You are here:' (see #4 in figure).
Below the content you can see the author and the time when the content was last updated (see #5 in figure). It also provides a link to jump to the top of the page.
The university logo refers to the starting page of the Helmut Schmidt University (see #6 in figure).
If a link is followed by the icon you need an intranet account in order to access the referred page. The icon in conjunction with a link means, that the link refers to an external page. The icon indicates that a new window will be opened to view the referred page.
The following keyboard shortcuts to frequently used links are generally implemented (exceptions are declared):
- U: University Homepage (via university logo (see #6 in figure)): Alt-U (Windows) or Control-U (Macintosh)
- L: Login-Link / Logout-Link: Alt-L (Windows) or Control-L (Macintosh)
- N: navigation path (first element of 'You are here:'; see #4 in figure): Alt-N (Windows) or Control-N (Macintosh)
- T: 'top' link (see #5 in figure): Alt-T (Windows) or Control-T (Macintosh)
- S: start page (per WebBox-instance): Alt-S (Windows) or Control-S (Macintosh) [exception: only available if navigation path is shown]
- M: first element of the menu (see #2 in figure): Alt-M (Windows) or Control-M (Macintosh) [exception: only available if menu is shown]
- H: Help for using the Site (this page): Alt-H (Windows) or Control-H (Macintosh)
- A: first element of the administration menu: Alt-A (Windows) or Control-A (Macintosh) [exception: only available if administration menu is shown]