- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
6. Feb @ 18:00 - 22:00
All staff and students of HSU are invited to take part in our 8th English language quiz night.
15 teams of maximum 6 team members will be competing to answer 20 questions in various categories. Prizes will be awarded to the winning team.
Doors will open at 6 pm – those who wish to order food and drink can do so – and the quiz will begin at 7.30 pm.
If you are interested in participating you can register as an individual and be assigned to a team or you can register a team (maximum 6 players), in which case you should provide the name of the team as well as the team members’ names.
Questions & more information: Fabienne Biercamp
Deadline for registration of teams: Thursday, 2 February 2018
- All questions in English.
- All answers in English.
- Translator is available.
- Dictionaries allowed but not encyclopedias.
- All electronic devices forbidden.
- Alcohol allowed.
- No smoking.
- All teams have to have a name and be registered.
- Teams shall have a minimum of 4 members and a maximum of 6.
- There will be 20 questions.
- 3 minutes maximum to ask and answer each question.
- Answers have to be written on the printed answer sheet provided.
- Answers must be legible.
- Members of teams may confer with each other.
- Members of teams can barter for answers with other teams but only for other answers not for money.
- The showmaster’s decision is final.